Thursday, July 21, 2016

Today really is the first day of the rest of your life!

I have been "playing around" with getting a social media presence for a pretty long time now but have just never gotten it all put together. Being a bit of a perfectionist, I have hesitated to really "launch" thinking that everything had to be 'just right'....

Then, the other night I got to thinking about the message that was sending to my team and prospective team members. That message lacked congruence because I have always said, "The time will never be perfect to start your business. Get going. Get your feet wet and learn the ropes as you go. You will get better and better as time passes but you will continue to be stuck in a rut as long as you hesitate to ACT."   

So, today, I will continue my typical DMO to build my team and I will take the baby steps necessary to build daily on my internet and social media presence. Therefore, today truly is another one of those, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." moments.

I have recently made some very big changes in my network marketing business. After an amazing amount of soul searching and research, I made the decision take on the challenge of building an entirely new team with a company that I feel is going to change millions of lives in the next few years.

In the days, weeks, months and years ahead, I will attempt to provide my readers here with messages designed to reach, teach and support those who have a sincere desire to be the best they can be in network marketing, direct sales and, perhaps just life in general.

I love network marketing, I love a challenge, I love building a team and supporting those who have the same mindset. I welcome you to come along for the ride. This blog will remain non-company specific I will do the best I can to provide my readers with a variety of information that can be used to move them forward in their business. Not everything I put forth will resonate with all readers. Take what you find useful and go to work.

Most importantly..... Go to work. This is the first day of the rest of your life! You can't change anything that happened before today but you can make a massive change in what happens in your future by taking appropriate action today.

No comments: